[racket] Google Challenge

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 26 16:45:36 EST 2011

I ported the python starter package to Racket and submitted a pull
request. I also inquired about what needs to be done so people can
submit their Racket bots to the actual server, so hopefully people
will be able to use Racket in the contest soon.

For now, you can access my starter package here:

https://github.com/stchang/aichallenge/tree/epsilon/ants/dist/starter_bots/racket