[racket] TR: unwrapping from <#Typed Value: ... > ??

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 24 22:36:28 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Ismael Figueroa Palet
<ifigueroap at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to compare to procedures for equality. In the untyped version of the
> code I used eq? and it worked for my purposes.
> Now, in the Typed Racket version I'm having the problem that somehow one of
> the procedures is wrapped in a "typed value" struct while the other is not.

This means that you passed the procedure to an untyped module with the
type `Any'.  If you provide a more specific type, it won't be wrapped
like this.
> When I display the values I get:
>
> #<Typed Value: #<procedure:A>> #<procedure:A>
>
> is there any way to unwrap the value?

No, there's no way to unwrap these values -- you should try to avoid
generating them in the first place.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu