[racket] Racket Web Server: using passwords and basic auth

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 11:27:50 EST 2011

Hi,

Take a look at

http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server/http.html#(part._basic-auth)

for a basic example of using Basic Auth. If you don't want to define your
own password file format, then you can use the helpers in

http://docs.racket-lang.org/web-server-internal/dispatch-passwords.html

to use the one that the password dispatcher uses.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay