[racket] file will not read into the program

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 15:35:48 EST 2011

This is just a guess, but perhaps Windows has helpfully added a ".txt"
extension (or some other nonsense) to the end of your filename? You
might try looking at the file's properties, just to make sure
something weird isn't going on.

On another note, as long as your Fahrenheit->Celsius function works,
don't worry so much about the convert-file interface. That's basically
one of the "bells and whistles" that HtDP included to get students
excited. The latest versions of the curriculum have much flashier
stuff and once you get through about Chapter 20 or so, you can look up
how to access files directly without using a teachpack.

Todd