[racket] formlets and . => .

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 17 16:44:47 EST 2011

Actually, it's special syntax for infix operators, regardless of how
many arguments they have.  For instance, when writing contracts,
prefix notation looks like this:

(-> integer? integer? boolean?)

...while infix notation looks like this:

(integer? integer? . -> . boolean?)

Equivalently, you could write this, although with contracts it
wouldn't make as much sense:

(integer? . -> . integer? boolean?)

Whatever single s-expression is between the two periods gets moved to
the front of the list by the reader.

I don't know what => means in formlets.

Carl Eastlund