[racket] Behaviour with read-only files

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 17 14:03:58 EST 2011

This seems like the kind of thing where the stepper takes control over
the GUI in the same way that the OS can take over the GUI of a
program. Instead of a spinning beach ball, tho, it would be good if
the stepper dim the windows and write some message on top of them,
telling the user to go to the stepper window to advance the program.

I don't think that we have the right hooks for that yet, but you could
probably do some clever namespace hacking to replace frame% with
something that collaborated with the stepper and then use that
namespace to start the user's program.

Robby