[racket] help packaging .plt file

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Tue Nov 15 09:48:42 EST 2011

Ok, this must be related to the webserver somehow.

I put the .plt file on another host (which runs a dokuwiki), and installing from there works.

Is that a known problem with some server configuration? maybe the server does not deal with .plt extension properly... (in dokuwiki, I could configure that .plt is treated as an app and forces download).

-- Éric