[racket] Feature request: requires make it into Interactions even if Definitions have an error

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 21:02:41 EST 2011

But then you have to re-evaluate it every time you press Run...

I had forgotten about the fact that the require could have an error,
which clearly makes this impossible in the general case. I guess what
I'd like is a "sticky" require that gets loaded into the REPL each
time I hit run, even if there's a compile-time error in the Defs. What
I've taken to telling students to do is to open a new tab and
experiment in there when they're having trouble figuring out what's
wrong with their code.