[racket] Feature request: requires make it into Interactions even if Definitions have an error

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 14 15:12:33 EST 2011

One thing that annoys me about DrRacket is that, if you have an error
in the Definitions pane, none of your required modules are loaded, so
if you try to fiddle in the Interactions window, you get "undefined"
errors. It may be that (require ...) can appear pretty much anywhere,
so I don't know if it's reasonable to try to read in the require specs
from the top of the Definitions file, but some way to say, "Here are
the things I need in the Interactions, even if my Definitions fail"
would be nice.

Todd

Posted on the users mailing list.