[racket] DrRacket needs work

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan (vu3rdd at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 09:49:37 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Yes: control-return or alt-return, depending on your platform.

Thanks, I didn't know about  this option and was very much missing it.
Works very nicely (ctrl-enter in GNU/Linix).

I very much like DrRacket and use it for all my Racket programming. I
use emacs for pretty much everything else. Sometime I miss emacs,
especially the ease of creating a custom key bindings with a little
lisp snipet. Even with auto paren enabled, I miss paredit.

But I really like the minimalistic DrRacket UI and use only a few of
those UI features for my Racket programming needs.

Would like to thank all Racket developers for the excellent work and
this great mailing list.

Ramakrishnan

Posted on the users mailing list.