[racket] V5.2 (sequence? 2)

From: J G Cho (gcho at fundingmatters.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 17:18:56 EST 2011

Well, a number is a seq of length 1, I suppose. Although my brain
thinks list or vector when it sees the term...

I had to skip v5.1.2 due to some incomprehensible error. Other than
this and plot module providing a new proc 'inverse' which caused minor
errors, it seems to work really well.

Change from cmd-T to cmd-R is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.