[racket] compile-context-preservation-enabled and info.rkt files?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 3 14:52:55 EDT 2011

I'd like to be able to tell raco make to use
(compile-context-preservation-enabled #t) when compiling my PLaneT
package.  I don't see a configuration option I can provide in
info.rkt, so I'm not sure if this is possible with the current
info.rkt system.

Motivation: Whalesong does its work by grabbing module bytecode,
including its system libraries.  Using syntax/modcode, it prefers
bytecode that's already been compiled during the PLaneT compilation
step, though I can always do compilation from scratch with read-syntax
+ compile.  The inlining done by the default compiler settings,
combined with my translator, produces large JavaScript files.  I want
to have the option to optimize on size, even if it costs some
performance.

Posted on the users mailing list.