[racket] Check syntax

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 2 06:53:44 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, it is not in general correct to do that, since a macro
might depend on the way you've spelled a name, or a renaming may
shadow some macro (although check syntax will warn you about that last
case).

In the next release (due out soon, but not yet out), however, we've
added an experimental feature that runs check syntax in the
background, automatically for you. It is disabled by default for now,
but you can right-click in the bottom right corner of the DrRacket
window to enable it.

Let us know if that helps.

Robby