[racket] Moby and Racket 5.1.1

From: Danny Yoo (danny.yoo at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 29 17:35:26 EDT 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Rodolfo Carvalho <rhcarvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great! That is fantastic! Many many thanks!
>

> I have a half-baked post about using Racket and Moby to create smartphone apps.
> That's my small contribution to try to spread the word in Portuguese.
> I plan to write some posts in this same line, to show "what you can do" with Racket.

Ok, I pushed up an updated package of Moby that should run under 5.1.1.

I have to admit that Moby development is paused at the moment,  because I'm frantically working on completing my JS evaluator (Whalesong).  The plan is to get Whalesong stable, and then I can move it into Moby and resume Moby development.

Posted on the users mailing list.