[racket] Typed Racket - Structure Procedures

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 29 09:50:43 EDT 2011

Done.   [racket-bug] all/11945: define-struct/exec Does not work with
polymorphic definitions

Issue is non-critical and does not impact any current code "in-use".   Would
be really fun to play with.  Goal is to put together a typed/racket Option
library.   Inspired by
http://www.scala-lang.org/api/current/scala/Option.html

--
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape
finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius