[racket] line-spacing in scribble?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 24 11:54:14 EDT 2011

At Tue, 24 May 2011 16:47:55 +0200, Marijn wrote:
> is it possible to set the line-spacing in scribble documents? I searched
> for `line-spac' in the manual but that only seems to find racket/gui
> methods...

That's normally left to format-specific configuration, such as CSS for
HTML output or macros for Latex output. For example, you might create a
paragraph with the style "widelyspaced" and then define ".widelyspaced"
in an extra ".css" file and/or "\widelyspaced{}" in an extra ".tex"
file.

In the case of HTML output, you could use an `attributes' struct as a
style property, if you'd prefer to build the style information into the
document source. That's not so easy to do with Latex.

Posted on the users mailing list.