[racket] low level programming in scheme?

From: 김태윤 (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 23 01:30:45 EDT 2011

hello

sorry for giving up using RSound library

I realize that using library is not a good idea for learning

if it crashes unexpectedly, I feel helplessness.

and without knowing how it works in detail, there are lots of limits
when I think about it.

(I never meant to be make developer feel bad or something, it's just
my thinking.)

I am sorry if you feel bad because of my words

anyway,

I decide to trying bump into low level programming in scheme

so

is there any tutorial or googling keyword

for low level programming in scheme?

I can't find good example or tutorial for Windows API programming in scheme
nor low level programming in scheme

googling keyword sort of "low level programming scheme" always give me
result out of my intension

any advice, link, hint, encouragement are all welcome!

I like to learn immediate usable resource but if there is no such a thing,

long journey load map suggestion also fine

thanks in advanced

Posted on the users mailing list.