[racket] Getting started with R6RS

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 16 15:13:34 EDT 2011

Not sure of the referent to the suffering emacs user.  If you are an emacs
junky, yes Quack is terrific with wide impl support, and DrRacket has many
unique and great features, but Geiser, ah oh so lovely Geiser, tops my list
for the hardcore Racket coder.

Ctrl-c-a alone is priceless.

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM, namekuseijin <namekuseijin at gmail.com>wrote:

> suffering emacs veteran detected!
>
> BTW, yeah, R6RS should be in the language menu, if not for anything
> other than most developers of Racket voted for it. ;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape
finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius