[racket] Getting started with R6RS

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun May 15 20:45:15 EDT 2011

15 minutes ago, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:
> Sorry to get caught up on a detail, but:
>
> > It wasn't until a StackOverflow answer you gave me Eli, in which you
> > (literally) told me how to start the stepper (which involved changing
> > languages to one of the restricted student languages) to *see* how the
> > program executed a function that used call/cc that I "grokked" the
> > wonderful took that DrRacket is for a beginner.
>
> The stepper supports call/cc???

Parnell is probably referring to this question:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2018008/help-understanding-continuations-in-scheme/2018220

where I suggested switching to some *SL to see how some CPSed code
works.  (I find that many people miss the stepper in cases where it
would have been just the right tool for them.)