[racket] #lang

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sun May 15 12:19:23 EDT 2011

Shriram wrote:

> (Btw, could you use a mail reader that preserves threads?)

I read the digest versions of Racket mailing lists, and I have to
explicitly do this (as with this message) by manually copying the
Message-ID field. Furthermore, I had to learn how to configure
Thunderbird to give me the choice of an In-Reply-To header field to copy
the message ID into. (And I have to manually copy subject and quoted
text, but that's more straightforward.)

I know, I should move into the twenty-first century some time, and set
up proper mail filters, so that I wouldn't need the digest. But I
suspect then I would never get around to reading individual messages.

By the way, I have learned important lessons from this thread and its
predecessor about how to respond rationally to criticism. My compliments
to all involved. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.