[racket] [ANN] "Portable" Racket Package

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Sat May 14 08:06:35 EDT 2011

recently I had to work from different Windows machines carrying my
data and programs around on a USB drive. Of course I couldn't live
without a decent programming language available, so I put together a
"portable" package of Racket, where "portable" means that the whole
installation folder can be moved around arbitrarily and all settings
are stored inside that folder along with the application itself.

In case you find such a thing useful, you can find the package
template and a ready-made installer for Win32 systems at