[racket] Racket/gui : How to rotate a bitmap% ?

From: Jyu 。 (julien-0659 at hotmail.fr)
Date: Tue May 10 08:53:42 EDT 2011

@noelWelsh : I tested your advice, but it not run.. I tested to rotate and translate then : The bitmap is turn around another point..I test to translate and rotate then, the result is the same. Thanks you anyway.
@Jay : I don't know how you can rotate bitmap with gl2d library.. I must draw with another thing ?