[racket] Building on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Developer Preview 3)

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 7 04:38:52 EDT 2011

Can you try gcc instead of clang? The last time I've tried to use clang
(llvm) included with iOS SDK on SL 10.6.7 to build Racket for iOS was a
month ago when I just failed with unexpected link error  (I don't know how
to fix it rather than turn back to gcc).  I've also tried to run DrRacket
months before on Lion DP 1 when at that time besides DrRacket a lot of other
applications couldnot run. I doubt things will get better for DP 3. Also,
have you tried to run prebuilt Racket or DrRacket bundle directly?