[racket] stop IE8 on Win7 blocking Help Desk search

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri May 6 15:23:34 EDT 2011

I have looked for such a list with great effort. There is such a list, but
it accepts urls only. It does not accept locally stored files. The odd thing
is that when opening http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/index.html from
IE (on my system), no questions are asked while asking to open a locally
stored copy, the question is asked. Under windows 7 the question not even
offers a 'remember this answer' option.
Jos