[racket] stop IE8 on Win7 blocking Help Desk search

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri May 6 12:07:52 EDT 2011

40 minutes ago, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
> I'm wondering if I should report it as a bug...

Yes, this is a known problem with IE (and to make things more fun
there are a few more problems).  The thing is that it treats any local
file with JS code as a potential security risk and pops that
question.  IIRC, it won't even remember your allow, so you need to
click it over and over.  If you know any way to go around it, then
I'll be happy to hear -- I've had a long fight with this, but it
always defeated me.