[racket] Two more focus questions

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Wed May 4 07:51:40 EDT 2011

Two more questions related to keyboard focus:

1.) Is it possible to change the default "gadget order" in a frame%?
Right now, the first created gets the first focus. I have a text-field
and a popup menu above a list-box, but would like to have the list-box
get the default keyboard focus (i.e. when the frame is shown, without
having to press tab to get there).

2.) I have a frame% with text% fields in it and would like to bring it
to the foreground programmatically. However, no combination of show and
focus I've tried so far seems to actually move the keyboard focus from
the window that currently has the focus to the frame that is moved to
the foreground. The frame is moved to the foreground, but text% editors
remain greyed out and the focus method does not seem to have any effect
on them.

Thanks for any help!

Best,

Erich