[racket] Racket on Centos 5

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Wed Mar 30 16:06:43 EDT 2011

Hi Noel,

thanks for the hint, that seems to work!
Of course, it would be nicer to have drracket available, so I will try a different kind of workaround first now, where I connect to the Red Hat VirtualBox appliance from my Macintosh host, having racket running on the host.
But as a last resort, it'd be good to know what to do!

Ciao,
Sigrid

Am 29.03.2011 um 11:27 schrieb Noel Welsh:

> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:22 AM, keydana at gmx.de <keydana at gmx.de> wrote:
>> The one executable I got to start without errors (that is to say, I tried mred too, it started but with errors) was mred-text - would it be possible to work with this one (I didn't even know it existed before...) if one doesn't need any graphics?
>
> If you don't need graphics, the racket executable should work.
>
> N.

Posted on the users mailing list.