[racket] Writing web applications in SHP.

From: Levi Campbell (levicc00123 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 10:33:32 EDT 2011

I'm working on a startup that allows people to search for music by
title, artist, lyrics, rhythm, beat, and more; And I've chosen Racket
as my language for this project using the SHP web framework and I have
a few questions that I'm having a hard time finding answers to
searching google and the mailing list archive,

1. How should I create the homepage, as a regular HTML file or as a
S-expression?
2. How should ECMAScript and CSS be integrated?
3. How should files be laid out when I'm ready to upload to a server?

Advice, guidelines to consider, and useful links are also appreciated,
thank you for your time.
--
Levi Campbell <levicc00123 at gmail.com>
GPG key ID: 7710A5E7