[racket] drracket editor running too slow

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 27 09:01:33 EDT 2011

Between 5.0 and 5.1 that was a complete re-write of the GUI system and
it sounds like you're experiencing a performance bug. Unfortunately, I
don't think that it is specific to every ubuntu 10.10 system which
makes it difficult for us to reproduce (and thus fix). Do you have any
idea if there is something about your setup or the way you're using
DrRacket that might give us a clue as to what's going on?

Thanks,
Robby