[racket] using planet from embedded application

From: Imran Rafique (imran at rafique.org)
Date: Sun Mar 27 06:06:07 EDT 2011

Gabor Papp said:
> I'm trying to require jaz's mysql package like this:
> (require (planet jaz/mysql:1:7))
>
> It works fine if I use it from racket, but if I use it from fluxus,
> which embeds racket, I got the following error:
> default-module-name-resolver: the kernel's resolver works only on
> `quote' forms; given: '(lib "planet/resolver.rkt")
>
> Should I use a different require form? Any help would be appreciated.

Resurrecting this from a month ago, as I'm hitting the same problem. I'm using
vim-7.3, with racket embedded. I'm trying to use the net-repl library, but am
hitting the same error that Gabor did.

If there's a way around this (or some docs that I missed, new to racket!), I'd
appreciate it :)

= ERROR-MSG =
default-module-name-resolver: the kernel's resolver works only on
`quote' forms; given: '(lib "planet/resolver.rkt")

= CODE =
(define-namespace-anchor *this-module*)
(current-namespace (namespace-anchor->namespace *this-module*))
(require
  (planet untyped/net-repl:1:0/net-repl)
  (prefix-in vim/ 'vimext))

(run-net-repl)