[racket] Providing structures from modules

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregwoodhouse at me.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 16:57:34 EDT 2011

I'm accustomed to using the following syntax to define structure types in a module

(define-struct m-value (raw interp flag))
(provide (struct-out m-value))

but I see that the  documentation (Reference, sec. 4.1) says that the form define-struct is provided for backward compatibility, and struct should be used instead. That seems to work in the context of a single module, but I'm unsure how to expoert the various constructors, accessors, etc. without using define-struct. hat is the proper way to make structure definitions available outside the module?