[racket] struct-copy with sub-types

From: Nadeem Abdul Hamid (nadeem at acm.org)
Date: Fri Mar 25 11:04:51 EDT 2011

In that case, the documentation should probably be updated clearly to
note this different behavior -- the last sentence of the current:
http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/struct-copy.html
says:

"
(struct-copy id struct-expr [field-id expr] ...)
The result of struct-expr can be an instance of a sub-type of id, but
the resulting copy is an immediate instance of id (not the sub-type).
"

Which is why I didn't interpret the behavior as a bug, but a
limitation (albeit weird) of struct-copy.

--- nadeem