[racket] code to HTML

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 19 07:41:57 EDT 2011

My last message was a bit unclear.

I wrote the number theory code (which was linked just to remind Todd,
how PLaneT highlights code.

The actual source code highlighting in PLaneT is (maybe?) a modified
version of some code I once adapted from Anton. I would have linked
to the source highlighting code directly, if I were able to find it in the
Racket GIT.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard

2011/3/18 Jens Axel <jensaxelsoegaard at gmail.com>:
> Well, I modified some code Anton wrote. And I think he in turn used code from Sitaram. But that aside, I am not sure where in SVN the code lives now.
>
> --
> Jens Axel Søgaard
>

> Den 18/03/2011 kl. 20.42 skrev Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>:
>
>> Isn't that some code you wrote?!
>>
>> Robby
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Jens Axel Søgaard
>> <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> PLaneT displays the source as HTML like this:
>>>
>>> http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/soegaard/math.plt/1/4/number-theory.ss
>>>
>>> So somewhere (?) there must be an already written module that
>>> does exactly, what you need.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jens Axel Søgaard

Jens Axel Søgaard