[racket] code to HTML

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 14:22:12 EDT 2011

Given that Scribble does it, I imagine that there's a way to convert a
.rkt file into something that would look similar in a web browser. Is
there a (not-too-complicated) way to convert a file in WXME format
into something I could inline in an HTML document so that it would
look reasonable. Relatedly, if I have Racket code in plain text format
(which leaves out images and such), can that be converted to HTML with
syntax coloring.

What I have in mind is having my students upload code to a website and
then being able to pull up their code from the website on a projector
so we can discuss it in class.

Todd

Posted on the users mailing list.