[racket] Increasing the font size of slideshow's commentary window

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 11 11:43:06 EST 2011

I've never tried this, but it looks like "comment" can take a pict, so
you can use "text" to create something of the size you want and then
give that to "comment".

http://docs.racket-lang.org/slideshow/Basic_Pict_Constructors.html?q=test#%28def._%28%28lib._slideshow/pict..rkt%29._text%29%29
http://docs.racket-lang.org/slideshow/Primary_Slide_Functions.html#%28def._%28%28lib._slideshow/base..rkt%29._comment%29%29