[racket] preference: 32-bit or 64-bit racket?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 9 21:59:18 EST 2011

Racket has helped turn me into a kind of agnostic, insomniac,
autodidact. I lay awake all night wondering if next I should learn
more about Linux, Mac or Windows.

(Yeah, yeah, I know. It's not nearly as good the original: "Did you
hear the one about the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac? He lay awake all
night wondering if there's a dog.")