[racket] preference: 32-bit or 64-bit racket?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Mar 9 18:47:23 EST 2011

Forgive me, but this could stand to be mentioned at least once a year,
as a reminder... PC hardware tends to become more useful for most
technical work if one erases Windows and installs GNU/Linux.

(Nowadays, with GNU/Linux being the technical and server platform, and
most things being doable in a Web browser or on a phone, Windows is
mostly useful for two purposes: as a program loader for FPS video games,
and for secretaries who still like to email around .doc files that only
work with the latest version of MS Word.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/