[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sat Mar 5 18:54:09 EST 2011

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 10:11:59PM +0200, Jukka Tuominen wrote:

> Even with these challenges solved, you would still need to dig deeper in the
> overall architecture to solve issues that Liitin tries to address.  In the
> overall concept; accumulate life-long personal data and methods and interact
> with others and eventually the whole human kind heritage (data AND
> methods)... (can you hear the angel chorus :)

One of the difficult aspect of life-long data accumulation is dealing
with data alrady accumulated before the new  system came into existence.

I seem to remember a historian studying some phenomonon starting only
from the data that computer-stored information became available.  There
was an uproar of the form "Does this mean that history is starting all
over again and all the precomputer stuff is forever forgotten?"

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.