[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Sat Mar 5 13:22:18 EST 2011

Eventhough I've presented the Liitin concept as the replacer of everything
we know today, I do my best to be realistic at the same time. It is still
difficult to see how far Liitin concept could be stretched and which part
would actually prove useful.

I hope that atleast some would survive. I addition to contribution to
personal and professional lifes, there is an increasing demand to both
generate and process data automatically which could also benefit from
Liitin. I can see the demand and benefits of semantic web, but it is
difficult for me to see how to make it reliable without something like
Liitin.

br, jukka

Posted on the users mailing list.