[racket] tests/eli-tester feedback (Was: Racket unit testing)

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Mar 3 10:23:48 EST 2011

Four hours ago, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Is someone moving forward on implementing the new ultimate test stuff?

To clarify, there was no intention for an ultimate test thing...
Instead there were two separate issues in this thread:

1. The particular syntax, exception management, etc of my tester.
   Things were mostly resolved, and I need to push these changes out
   and make it into a proper library.  (Including documentation and
   finding a better name than "eli-tester"...)

2. A unified foundation for building test suites on, which will make
   it possible to deal with testing independently of the actual test
   library you happen to use.  (There was less agreement on that.)  I
   plan to look into it after the above.