[racket] inspect variable values in backtrace?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 2 09:07:39 EST 2011

The backtrace does not include that information. However, the
graphical debugger built in DrRacket will do what you'd like. Using it
can be very time consuming though because it works by annotating your
program and then running it with many more additional operations. Most
of my students swear by it (although I have a hard time remembering to
try it since it wasn't there when I started with Racket.)

Jay