[racket] [slideshow/code] typesetting comments

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 30 15:18:45 EDT 2011

The problem in your initial message isn't really specific to comments.
The `code' form also had trouble with

 (code (a b
          c) d)

moving the `d' to the next line --- but the problem mostly shows up
with comments.

I had successfully ignored the problem for years, :) but now I've
pushed a fix.

The second comment-specific problem is also fixed, though it probably
doesn't matter now that the other one is fixed.