[racket] net/imap to read email over ssl ?

From: HP Wei (hp at rentec.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 11:47:02 EDT 2011

after seeing Neil van Dyke's reply,
I did some googling...
and found the about 12 days ago, you had an email in response to
"retrieving an https url"

in which you mentioned:

Basically all exports documented at
http://docs.racket-lang.org/net/url.html?q=url#(def._((lib._net/url-structs..rkt)._url))
are available prefixed with ssl:

So, what about net/imap module ?
Are all exports in net/imap available prefixed with ssl ??

Or do I have to hack around to make it happen ?
  There is this link in that email thread:
https://github.com/plt/racket/wiki/HTTP-over-SSL
which has this code:
(module ssl-url.ss racket

  ;; From Eli Barzilay

Is this the correct route to follow (copy) for net/imap ??
[ I hope someone has already done this :)

thanks
hp