[racket] Integrating scribble and LaTeX

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 10:20:09 EDT 2011

And in contrast to clay tablets and, oh laptops, you can read things
written on paper at the beach without worrying about getting sand in
them. And sitting at the barber shop without worrying that you'll run
out of power. And in the tub without worrying that they'll get the
water muddy. Or electrocute you. :-)