[racket] planet-generated docs? (simply-scheme alpha release for 5.1.1)

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 16 00:24:09 EDT 2011

Hello!  I just uploaded a version of the Simply Scheme definitions
that should work under 5.1.1, but for some reason, the Scribble
documentation didn't get uploaded.  I do have a version of the
documentation up here:

    http://hashcollision.org/simply-scheme

but I'd like the PLaneT documentation link available as well, just in case.

Did I do something wrong in my info.rkt file?  The package source:

    http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/dyoo/simply-scheme.plt/2/0/

does have an info.rkt with a scribblings entry.  If I install the
package, the documentation does generate locally... so I'm not exactly
sure what happened?

Posted on the users mailing list.