[racket] Racket is ...

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 22:58:44 EDT 2011

Matthias,

Thanks for the text!

That is great!! Good way to describe Racket and some of its capabilities!
It feels enough illustrated and still easy to read in one go.
It could even the linked in a "What is Racket" page from the website...

I just missed links/references to the dissertations cited in the last part.

[]'s

Rodolfo Carvalho