[racket] Tutorial: writing a language (brainf*ck) in Racket

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 14 11:33:57 EDT 2011

>> One thing that I want to do is upload it somewhere more permanently,
>> and to have all the documentation links work.  None of the
>> Racket-bound documentation links are working, and I'd like to redirect
>> those links off to docs.racket-lang.org instead.
>
> You want to use the --redirect-main command line argument to scribble,
> like this:
>  --redirect-main http://docs.racket-lang.org/
>
> Sadly, it doesn't seem to be documented, nor could I find the place to
> put its docs.

Cool.  Thanks!

There are a few magic parameters I need to pass in to generate the
right documentation.  I see that I need to do something like this from
the command line:

    $ scribble ++xref-in setup/xref load-collections-xref \
           --redirect-main http://docs.racket-lang.org/ manual.scrbl

And I'm concerned about are those magic parameters.  I needed to
reverse-engineered the use of the "++xref-in ..." parameters from
looking at how the DrRacket tool uses Scribble internally.  I couldn't
find the documentation for this, nor could I see it in the index.  Did
I miss it?

Posted on the users mailing list.