[racket] what this compile time error mean?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 13 15:37:07 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run the code(shown below) in DrRacket , I get the error :
>
> compile: access from an uncertified context to unexported variable
> from module: "/home/vvv/racket/collects/racket/contract/private/base.rkt"
> in: apply-contract

Odd; I can't replicate your issue; I see the expected 'oops' error
when I try to replicate your set-up.

It looks like you've compiled your own version of Racket, at least
from the error message.  Let's make sure we can discount one
possibility: can you make sure that Racket's installation went
smoothly?  You can do so with:

    $ raco setup

(This may take a while.)  This should make sure that the Racket
standard library has been compiled.

Once this is done, try running your example again and see if you can
still see that error.

Posted on the users mailing list.