[racket] Embedding a GUI editor into Slideshows

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 10 17:03:52 EDT 2011

At the moment, I don't think that the slideshow pict objects (the
things that are displayed in the window) can react to mouse/keyboard
events to do what you want. Probably the easiest thing would be to add
something at the slide level that would let you direct the viewer to
put a GUI control somewhere that you supply and then take it away when
the slide changes, and then build on that.

I generally just alt-tab away, tho, since I like to show off drracket :)

Robby