[racket] eli-tester (was "Using Racket to solve Professor Layton puzzles")

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jul 28 11:20:56 EDT 2011

It started as soemthing small (yes, "hacky") that I intended to play
with and therefore never got any proper name or a place as a library.
Since then it grew to something I have a better idea for how it should
go.  So the problem is not just a lack of documentation (scribbled or
comments), it's a bunch of changes that I need to do and then turn it
into a proper library.  (Probably the most noticeable new feature that
will be added is teh ability to define new arrows.)